? ??????????????So Glamorous? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (108 Ratings)??48 Grabs Today. 31734 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????????????????????????Punk Collage? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (424 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 92813 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get t BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Sorry :(

Hey guys! I'm sorry for not posting in a long time! With Thanksgiving, I was really busy and plus, I've got so much things to do for school. Also, Stardoll hasn't really posted much to blog about. Anyways, there is a Tinkerbell contest. And also, when you log into your suite, there is a big red present. Inside, there is a TV and some Tinkerbell outfits. Sorry if I don't post pictures. Its just that my computer is being really slow right now. There is also supposed to be a new Miss Sixty shop/clothes. And more Pink for October clothes. :)

My birthday is on the 21st on October!

0 comments: