? ??????????????So Glamorous? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (108 Ratings)??48 Grabs Today. 31734 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????????????????????????Punk Collage? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (424 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 92813 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get t BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, October 5, 2009

New Barbie Clothes (Search)

There are now new Barbie clothes in the Starplaza. I know that there are different time zones, so when I saw the dress in the What's New tab, I just had to search up the clothes. I must say, they are pretty cute. A bit too pink for me, but still super cute. The dresses are mostly 7 SD's and the accessories are about 5 SD's. Here are the pictures:

Red, Page 3-4


Pink, Page 2-3


White, page 4





0 comments: