? ??????????????So Glamorous? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (108 Ratings)??48 Grabs Today. 31734 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????????????????????????Punk Collage? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (424 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 92813 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get t BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

♥ ѕтαя∂σℓℓ ƒαnαтics♥

Welcome to our blog: ♥ ѕтαя∂σℓℓ ƒαnαтics♥. I'll be telling you
the new things happening on Stardoll...once I figure out
how to take pictures from the Stardoll Suites and the Shops.
I've been asking people how to do those things, so if you know how,
then please comment! It would really make our blog much much
better, because I will actually be able to show you what's new.

There is a new shop on Stardoll! It is called Moxie Girls!
Not all clothes will be there. There are about 3-4 dresses in the
Most Popular tab. I got these pictures Mimi_Mami's blog.



I can't wait for the actual store comes! Remember, not all pictures will
be in the Starplaza. AND Remember to add me on Stardoll,
100percentAzn

0 comments: