? ??????????????So Glamorous? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (108 Ratings)??48 Grabs Today. 31734 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????????????????????????Punk Collage? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (424 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 92813 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get t BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Lauren Conrad Look!




So, I've been pretty bored lately so I decided to make a makeover for Stardoll. So I chose Lauren Conrad's look. I will be showing you what it looks like from the makeup part, and the full body part. I hope that you guys enjoy and find this useful!! Oh, and I made this look for SUPERSTARS, sorry NON-SS! I'll try to make one for Non-SS if I can.








OUTFIT

Well, I've tried to find as many possible combinations, and this is the best one that matches the outfit that LC is wearing. Now, I've looked for this in the Search tab, so I will not be putting the stores down. To find out how I found the items, they will be between the ":::::" thingys.



1. Ashley Dress (8)
:::::Dresses, White pg.2:::::

2. Chain Handle Tribe Purse (12)
:::::Bags, Yellow:::::

3. Strappy Heels (5)
:::::Footwear, Black:::::

4. Stardoll Necklace (1)
:::::Most Popular:::::






MAKEUP
As you can see, I used the picture on the left for Makeup, and the picture on the right for Hair. The middle picture is the result. I'll tell you how many layers you will have to apply the makeup, and where it will be needed. And the sequence has to be followed




Doree Dark Blonde (6)


Dot Peach Lipstick (8)
:::One Layer, On lips:::

Dot Plum Fluid Liner (3)
:::Make sure that you make a winged tip on the edge of the eye, but not too far out:::

Black Eye Kohl (6)
:::Apply over Plum Fluid Liner:::

Dot Volumizing Mascara (3)
:::Onle Layer, All over the eye:::


Dot Orange Shade Stick (8)
:::2 Layers, On Eyelids:::


Dusty Pink Shade Stick (8)
:::1 layer, On Top Of Orange Shade Stick:::


Dusty Pink Blush (8)
:::(Optional) Apply to the apples of the cheekbones in two circular motions:::






I hope you liked it! Please tell me what you think down here! Just press comment!

0 comments: