? ??????????????So Glamorous? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (108 Ratings)??48 Grabs Today. 31734 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????????????????????????Punk Collage? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (424 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 92813 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get t BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, September 28, 2009

Seriously??


As I signed in to my account, I saw these two presents waiting for me! I was sooo excited! They were even a different color and wrapped differently than the usualy white gift box. As I clicked the boxes, something popped up. Stardoll is really desperate to getting superstars. As you click on a box, a box pops up saying that you have to become a Superstar to open the box. You can't even move it or resize it. I mean, doesn't Stardoll know that the economy or North America has been in the toilet right now? I mean, they seriously are so desperate to get more people to pay for a Superstar account that isn't even needed. It's just a website where you have to pay for more advantages.

0 comments: